In addition to providing keynote speakers for major events, Bluestone Executive Communications offers support to organizations and individuals through a number of formats: Large group training seminars, small group coaching sessions and one-on-one coaching. We also customize programs to meet the unique needs of an organization or individual.
View or download the full list of our Offerings for 2017 by clicking here.
our most popular packages
Our clients often bundle services to ensure maximum benefit for a key individual or to elevate skills across a team. Click on the links below to learn more about our most popular packages.
- Presenting with Impact
- Executive Image and Impact
- High-Impact Quick Courses
- Surge-Support Writing Services
For information on pricing and availability or to inquire about additional offerings, call us at 248.514.7085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From developing messages that resonate to coaching frontline communicators to more effectively advocate for their organizations, Bluestone Executive Communications helps clients better leverage all communication to their advantage.
Our COMPLETE LIST OF services include
- Keynote speaking
- Accent reduction coaching
- Transition communication plans
- Crisis communication assistance
- Corporate video services
- Debate preparation
- Employee communications assistance
- Employment interview prep
- Event strategy and planning
- Executive presence coaching
- Media training
- Message development
- International communication coaching
- On-camera coaching
- Presentation coaching and assistance
- Press conferences
- Press releases
- Prezi lessons and support
- Public speaking coaching
- Social media consulting
- Speech writing and prep
- TED talk preparation
- Teleprompter training
- Transition communication assistance
- Video production
- Writing programs
- Writing services (blog writing, website writing, speech writing, copywriting)
- Campaign strategy and assistance
- Executive personal appearance consulting (wardrobe, makeup, hair, posture)
- Business etiquette consulting and training