To learn more, ask a question or share a comment, please use the form to the right or reach us by any of these other means:
Our offices are located in walkable downtown Birmingham, Michigan.
Bluestone Executive Communications
1025 E. Maple Suite 201
Birmingham, MI 48009
At Bluestone Executive Communications, we hire exceptional talent whenever and wherever we find it.
If you have what it takes to provide the highest level of communication support to the world's top corporate and nonprofit leaders, we want to hear from you. Specifically, we have the following openings:
- Graphic Designer and Presentation Genius — Birmingham, MI (see below)
- Media Trainer — Birmingham, MI
- Presentation and Speech Coach — Birmingham, MI
Find out more by emailing or sending resume and work samples to Beth Ridley, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentation Design Genius — Detroit Area
- Full-time or Contract Position
- Bluestone Executive Communications
- Birmingham, MI
Michigan’s premier executive communication consulting firm is seeking a design genius to supplement our growing staff of exceptional professionals.
We provide high-level communication support to leaders and rising stars at major corporations in Detroit and across North America. Our specialty is helping CEOs, presidents and other leaders get the WORDS and DELIVERY right when the pressure is on. But our clients also need support in getting the VISUALS right.
Specifically we need a graphic design genius who can handle one or all of the following:
- Transform a client idea into a brilliant visual representation. This usually means working with PowerPoint slides (though pushing beyond bulleted, stodgy and uninspired PowerPoint) or it could mean building a Prezi or creating some other great visual support.
- Help us educate clients about the rules of design, possibly through client workshops or seminars.
- Help us elevate our own graphic look to set the standard for visual communication and to inspire our clients.
This job can be full-time or contract, based on the candidate’s talent and needs.
The successful candidate will be
- A talented and accomplished graphic artist with experience working in a professional environment, specifically on documents and presentations.
- Someone who enjoys helping other exceptionally talented professionals more effectively communicate their ideas to increase influence and impact.
- A flexible team-player who can creatively contribute to variety of projects in a wide range of industries.
- Want to follow in the footsteps of Nancy Duarte and Garr Reynolds while setting a new standard for corporate graphic design in metro-Detroit and beyond.
Interested? Please send your resume and samples of work to Beth Ridley, Director of Operations at email@example.com.